IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic:
Describe a situation that you got a little angry.
You should say:
- where it happened
- when it happened
- who you were with
- and why you felt angry?
- When preparing, try to add more things (eg: who you were angry at, did someone do something to you, was the situation avoidable, what did you do).
- Introduce the topic using the ‘key word’ ANGRY.
- Ensure that you say what you are going to talk about.
- Turn it into a ‘story’ people like a story, so it should have a beginning, a middle and an end.
- Be animated if you want to be. Show emotion.
- Be interested. If you are not, the examiner will not be.
- Part 2 is the most important part of the speaking test, so practice a lot more on this.
Practice with a clock to manage your time.