Follow the instructions ans answer the questions by:
- Reading the instructions to ensure you insert the correct number of words or numbers.
- Not changing the words from the text if the instruction is ‘from the text’ or ‘using words from the text’.
- Changing the words if no instruction has been given not to change them.
- Using your paraphrasing and synonym recognition skills.
- Reading the questions 1st. This way you know what you are looking for before you read.
- Prediction skills. Trying to predict which words are a possible fit to the incomplete sentences.
Practice time. – Read the text and complete the exercise.
Click on the link to open the document.
Answers are on the last page of the document.